Friday 23 September 2011

winter weddings

Shannon 
 Shannon Smoot is getting married people!! To Mr. Kyle Warr.

We met when I moved to San Diego, and although I couldn't get over her weirdly small ears at first, we became such great friends. Ha. That's a lie. We were friends instantly. And since then, Shannon always keeps me fun. I'm the cautious, non-spontaneous person who says "that's against the rules." I'm annoying, yes. But Shannon is fearless, faithful and a great example of a loyal friend.


Shannon is going to kill me for even doing this post, but I don't care. She's getting married, I get excited about these things and I'm in the wedding mode. So just humor me a little, ok? Plus, these vintage winter styles peaked my interest.

*All you married women who keep looking at wedding blogs or pins on pinterest know what I mean*


red winter wedding

red winter wedding#3
**Shannon would look amazing in that dress.**
red winter wedding #4

I love how these are totally Christmas colors, but they don't look like the Macey's day parade. (which I know is in Thanksgiving, but lets face it. It's Christmas propaganda).

It's your turn Shannon. I give you my blessing. duh.
CarterWhite Reception eliselaurenphotography (528)



No comments:

Post a Comment