Wednesday 14 September 2011

Finally Fall

Miss Rhode Island always said that April 25th was the perfect day "because it's not too hot and it's not too cold. All you need is a light jacket."  - Miss Congeniality.

What she forgot is how freaking awesome fall is!

It's that apple-pickin, boot-wearin, sweat-shirt sportin time of year, ya'll. 


The air is getting cooler, the days are getting shorter and I am ripe and ready for harvest time! To prepare for fall I made these on Sunday. 

cinnamon roll collage

I've never made cinnamon rolls by myself, let alone without a mixer, but did you know that food processors can knead bread perfectly?! Thank you Cuisinart. Recipe found at ourbestbites.com. If you haven't visited their site, do it and do it now! You'll thank me later.

On a sentimental note: I felt my grandma with me the whole day I was making these. She was the queen of baking and I've always felt I inherited a little bit of her passion (I'm just no queen yet).



1 comment:

  1. i love your festiveness!!! nothing like a good seasonal blog post. i love fall too. let's bake together. those cinnamon rolls look mm mmm GOOD.

    ReplyDelete