Monday 19 September 2011

memory lane



if i could just go in, i swear i'd leave. wont take nothing but a memory


I've been obsessed with this song for a while now. Maybe its because I have homes all over the world and each one has its own memories. Maybe its because my own family and home is growing. But I think we all have that itch to relive home, whether we're nomads or home-grown.



A whole summer ago I stopped by Paris with the lovely Claire and Megan. I had two goals: buy a painting of the arc de triomphe off the street and go back to my house in Le Visenet.
*check and check*

seeing my house was the best feeling in the world!! (next to marrying michael) It was one of those dreams where "if I die and don't do this, my life will not be complete." I almost cried when I saw my moms geraniums still in their flower pots on the windows

Paris House #2 39047_1277571454353_1081980774_31275025_4225317_n


1 comment: