Thursday 8 September 2011

Weekend inspirations: Brian McKnight

Weekend is approaching, and I'm getting nervous!


What if I never do anything cool? What if I don't have a thing to share except "Michael and I watched Jimmy Fallon" (which I love) as my weekend highlight at work?  Or the most dreaded of all... football.


But weekends like this one give me hope that we can stumble upon unexpected weekend highlights.


Ever heard this song?


In Utah fans don't just sing along. They sing harmony.

The last time I went to the SCERA Shell Outdoor Theater, I was six or seven performing in The Music Man. Ask me to sing a song from that show, and you'll regret it. I know every word.

IMG_2046 

Two weekends ago, however, Michael and I stumbled upon the SCERA for a stunning show under the stars. Mr. Brian McKnight. Singer. Song-writer. Entertainer. Black. He's got it all.


IMG_2053

IMG_2045

See those smiles? True McKnight fans. Not. We came cause we knew one song. ** see video **




No comments:

Post a Comment