Friday 9 September 2011

Bomb threat?

IMG_2037

I think the most memorable thing that happened to me on the first day of school was when my best friend and I showed up for our senior year wearing the same thing. Embarrassing then and embarrassing now that I still remember that, but no where near as dramatic as this one.

Text from sister on wednesday:

ummm so first day of school right... Bomb threat. Stuck in football stadium. 100 degrees. No food no water... I wanna die :'(
-- be careful what you wish for Ace.
Text from dad on thursday:

We are without power. 1.4 million customers in san diego and south orange county. You can only reach us by cell and text. It has been an interesting back to school week.

Text from mom on thursday night:

Check out our romantic evening without electricity. (sends a picture). Your wedding candles are actually coming in handy.

Well, as usual these Carters are pulling through with a great attitude. And as a PR student, I think it's great that they've made the national papers and almost every news channel. The photos will take you to the stories.

Bomb threat

Best line in the story - "We thought we were going to die from heat, not a bomb."


Electricity

*Take Care Carters - and the other 1.4 million*


No comments:

Post a Comment