Sunday 3 June 2012

Wishin' I Was Fishin'

Apparently, Utah proclaimed June 2 as free fishing day - no licenses required! So, we did it. Scratch "fishing" off our summer to-do list!

Thankfully, we had a lot of company because it was the 50 mile trail race around squaw peak that day as well. Can you believe that? Fifty dang miles of running! That's cray. These little kids came up to chat with us, and they said their grandma was running it. Sorry future grandkids, but I'm going to be the "fat 'n happy" grandma who takes you to Chuck E. Cheese and makes cookies everyday.






  

I don't know which part of fishing I like better, the ice cream or the casting... and I say casting because I definitely wasn't close to catching anything.






Four hours later... we caught not one, but TWO fish! Go Michael. You are such a man.


I apologize for the awful picture, but it was seriously ten o'clock at night, and I forgot to put the flash on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment