Thursday 5 January 2012

Vacations only make you want another vacation

Well, I just finished my first three days of actual work. Yes, like the nine to five classic job. I'm working at a PR agency in Salt Lake called Method Communications, and since my first day of work I've learned:

1. I love vacations, christmas, sleeping in and school
2. Salt Lake is a long ways away from Provo
3. I am so lucky to have a job that I learn so much from and has already made me grow up a lot

It's a great job, and I'm really excited to keep pushing myself to be a better PR professional.

Considering work makes you appreciate vacations oh so much, here's a little recap on my delightful, two-week long Christmas vacation.

L.A. Temple Trip



every temple trip needs desert. we visited the famous Diddy Rees near UCLA and the line was out the door (after us)


Down to San Diego with the Carters. I got dressed up as a Mormon battalion soldier. Thank goodness I wore my pioneer shirt. #readyforanything



Lucho Libre - anyone who loves Nacho Libre will be obsessed with this Mexican boxers burrito joint.


Christmas Eve! The Sleepy Elf came to town. How does he do it!


Beach time with the Whites






And of course, a wedding! Congrats to my Shannon and Kyle Warr! So happy we could be.


No comments:

Post a Comment