Monday 23 January 2012

Mondays

Thankfully, my Monday was far from this depiction. Pst. Dare I say it, it was great!

I got a lot done at work, I went for a walk with my dear friend Katy Laine Kenealy for a quick replacement lunch break (what an awesome name!), had some pitching success, chatted with my mama for the whole ride home, filled up my gas tank for a mere $50 bucks (that's an accomplishment for an Xterra - thank you Costco) AND I am snuggled in my happy, blue and yellow painted home. Things are good.

Except for the fact that I'm stalling going to the gym... Ya ya. I'll get there.

Naturally, we will have (and oh I've had them) Mondays like Hoops and Yoyo, and that's when we eat a big bowl of Fro-Yo. But for all the other times, I'm grateful for good days.


No comments:

Post a Comment