Sunday 18 December 2011

Year in Review

One year ago yesterday, I remember it well. I was rushing around like any bride would be, making sure I had my hair did, my bags packed and of course my temple recommend in hand. I remember my dad helping me into the car, leaning over and saying, "you look beautiful. just enjoy the day." And boy did I enjoy that day. I never stopped smiling for a second. 



And now one year later I love this man more than ever. Marrying Michael was the best decision I've every made, and I realize that during the tough times and the good times. Although our life has had up up's and down's, I never fear what life will bring us when I have Michael by my side. I'm happy to report that the rumors are true - love grows. And I can't wait to see what year two, three... and forever will bring us.



so to recap you all on the last year of our lives, here are my top 12 moments...



1 comment:

  1. love grows as in your preggers?!?! whhhaaaat?! If so, congrats! if not, get on that girl!

    ReplyDelete