Thursday 15 December 2011

A Fond Farewell

Yep today was the day. With my backpack on tight and laptop in hand, I walked the paths of BYU campus to turn in my last final ever!!!!


I typed up my very last article at my computer near the window. I've sat at that window for a whole year now and have loved my view of the Hinckley Center every morning. I then bid farewell to wonderful people at work and celebrated with a lunch at the all too famous Cafe Rio. 


And yes, when Michael came to pick me up I did shed a tear or two. I've always hated growing up (i.e. my 18th birthday when I realized I was technically an adult. hard day).


So..... see ya later Cosmo. I'll always be your biggest fan.


Library, it's been fun. But all good things come to an end, and it's that time. See ya later, suckaa!



Ugh, I will 100% not miss those late nights in the HBLL. However, the Loons (Megan Looney) makes any place fun, even after midnight. 

So I am now a graduate! Michael has been the best support ever as I've finished up these last couple classes and even waited on the whole law school thing so I could finish up with him by my side. I can't wait to celebrate our one year anniversary with the love of my life!


I'll be doing this come April, with cakeball in hand of course. Thanks for dealing with a sappy BYU week. I apologize, a little. Now it's off to CA for Christmas break!

2 comments:

  1. Yay congratulations!! Such a great feeling. Ps I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Stales! You're a grown woman! Since when did we become so old?? I'm happy for you and I'm glad someone loves BYU as much as me :) I'll miss seeing you occasionally on campus.

    ReplyDelete