Monday 25 July 2011

Words Can Lift

Pinterest is my newest obsession and not just because I can stalk all the beautifully artistic things people are doing and creating out in the world, but because I can find inspiration like this. Here are some words to the wise.



Here's to my mother, for all her wisdom and willingness to share her inspiration with me. Below is a quote she shared with me a while back that she read one morning in her daily scripture study. It has stuck with me ever since.

I'm grateful for our prophet, who leads this church and reminds us that we can create light out of darkness, if we but rely on our faith. I will be hanging this simple creation of mine in my home very soon.  I hope this blog post boosts your day and lends some encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment