Sunday 24 July 2011

To be 17...

You know how on blogs people actually follow, people have guest bloggers? Well, lets pretend I invited my sister to do that, but I really just stole her photos to share with the world, because no matter how much bad there is in the world there is still enough good (like you people) who deserve a little photographic love.

To be 17 and have the talent of this girl here. Anneliese (no middle name) Carter is, as most of you know, my little sister and alter ego. Famous for her speedy "that's what she said" and wit. Sister's got it all, plus she just posted her own photo gallery on Flickr today. And because she is hardly proud but truly talented, I will graciously be the one to share them with you.

Untitled

The charming, handsome {son} of Cade and Kassidy Carter. He's just as classy as his mom and pop.

companionship

cultureHoliness to the Lord

Untitled

Keep snappin' pics, Ace (ha! newest nickname for A.C.). I hope this girl never stops and teaches me some tricks of the trade. Check out her blog acarter-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com for some more inspiration on how to be spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment