Friday 15 July 2011

Off to the Isles

World, meet Sister Megan Looney, one of our newest sister missionaries at the MTC. She is called to serve in the, yep I'm going to say it, the Honolulu, Hawaii mission. It's hard to imagine, but that girl will make the sun shine even brighter on those beaches, because that's what Megan does, she glows.

CarterWhite Reception eliselaurenphotography (500)

FYI, this honorary blog post is not meant to be an epilogue, even though I keep telling myself "she's gonna come back again. we'll be able to go running, yogurt eating, movie watching and traveling again someday."

No, this is a toast to a mass of letters with "dear looney... love, stay."

better megan collage

I will 100% miss this girl.

Next up, Sister Claire Pingree, photographer, designer and friend extraordinaire.

Here's the two of 'em. Little did they know they'd be serving a mission in a little over a year from them. Ha!

IMG_3580

{I'll be back to post about this little number when she leaves for the MTC august 3 with everybody's favorite Sister Janey Taylor. At least Michael gets to see all of my friends considering he helps run the place}


No comments:

Post a Comment