Sunday 18 May 2014

Because of Him

What an amazing Easter Sunday! I was so proud to see friends, family and so many participate in the the LDS social campaign "Because of Him." If you didn't get a chance, watch this video to learn more. I probably watched it 10 times.

The theme for my Easter this year was truly how impactful the Savior's atonement and resurrection were not only for me, but all mankind. I know it seems like a very basic principle, but this year it struck me how everything throughout eternity depended on this one day. Such a hopeful, beautiful, wonderful day. Because of Him, my family is mine forever and no trial or sin can keep me from returning to His presence.

My favorite line of the song "I Believe in Christ" ran through my mind. "I believe in Christ, so come what may."

Our day was filled with lots of love, a trip to walk the temple grounds and dinner at Aunt Becky's.


My little school girl and her daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment