Thursday 7 March 2013

Major Update Part 2


The whole pregnancy process has been and is still pretty amazing. How could something the size of poppy seed make me crave entirely different foods and lose my morning appetite? I didn't even like ice cream for a while there! Who was that? Don't worry, I'm back in action in the ice cream department. 

The morning sickness ended, but the roller coaster did not. Seeing that little one squirm around inside me was the most thrilling experience thus far for Michael and I. Baby White was incredibly stubborn during the first ultrasound. Legs crossed the entire hour and a half session! But four weeks later, it was a clear shot.

Our baby girl! 
She's waving. So friendly. 
Who do you think she'll look like?


23 weeks.


27 weeks. 
Can you believe how much she grew in 4 weeks?!



Well, there's officially a baby in there. She is moving around like crazy! We're on the last trimester as of tomorrow, and I honestly can't wait to meet our little firecracker. 

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see you and your cute belly in person so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever. Also, adorable blue dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant human ever. And where on earth did you get that incredible grey chevron dress? It's amazing. Great find!

    ReplyDelete