Thursday 7 March 2013

A Long Weekend

Last week was Michael's spring break. I decided to pretend I was a law student too and took Friday off for a long weekend. What did we do? Beach!! Imagine, I sit at a desk and gaze out my window to 80 degree weather...all. day. long. This Friday, I changed that.

It was a day of favorites, including quality time with my main man, pancakes for breakfast, sunshine, the beach, and of course, green apples.

I spy a belly


hahahha
fail
sorry michael, i had to



Next up, massages. No picture needed. But know that it happened.

Finally, a weekend with the nephews in La Verne. I love these little rascals (they are actually the complete opposite of rascals. sweetest boys on earth!)


The proud grandparents. What a pair!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! you are the most beautiful pregnant lady in a bathing suit I have ever seen. hands down. and that green apple is a beaut! To this day I still can't eat a green apple and not think of YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this all looks like so much fun! I love these pictures :)

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never said how much I love these pictures that you took of the boys. I MUST frame the one of jace on the swing. Could you email me some please!! you r are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete