Sunday 15 April 2012

Malt Chocolate Magic

Marrying into the White family has inspired a plethora of things, but near the top of the list is a renewed joy of cooking in me - ha. no pun intended. The White women are pros in the kitchen! When I go home to visit them I'm pretty sure I grow and inch or two - wide that is :) Although I'm still working off my last Christmas visit, I am grateful that they are willing to teach me their ways.

Lisa made this cake for her own birthday last summer, and I have been searching for a reason to munch on this decadent tower of marshmallows and malt chocolate for nearly a year. Well, I found one! Thanks, Michael.


I pretended like you'd be interested in the ingredients or that I was the famous Pioneer Woman... 

then I got distracted by the burning marshmallows in the oven, the dishes in the sink and yada yada yada... 

fast-forward and the cake turned out like this.


And then there was none. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment