Sunday 8 April 2012

Catch'n up to do


March has been madness, which is my poor excuse of not blogging and sharing wonderful moments throughout the month. But it is April! - an awesome reason to start documenting the best time of year, full of moderate, wonderful temperatures and pretty full trees. April will also be full of family time, BYU convocation, my main man's birthday and some big-time law school decisions. So don't touch that dial, we'll be back with loads more on the White family.


As a recap, here is a little of what March has brought into my life. Treats, cubicle decorations, nephews!!, lunchtime walks by the temple, date nights and so much more...





I thought of cropping myself out of Michael's model shot, but I'm pretty sure I make him look that much better.


1 comment:

  1. cute shoes and out fit in those last two pictures!! YOu made those clothes look good!

    ReplyDelete