Monday 3 October 2011

To Be Better

IMG_2121

Favorite Messages from Conference

Be proud to share the gospel in person and online


Be prayerful, and don't disregard your duty as a disciple of Christ - Pres. Eyring


Teach your daughters about their divinity and lead by example. "Love their mother." (I like this not for myself, cause Michael is already great at showing love, but because it reminds me of my dad and gets me excited for a future baby girl. Whenever that comes along.)


At the end of the conference, President Monson thanked everyone for their efforts in the church. I want to remember the power of the phrase "thank you." I felt so loved and willing to do more.


If you've never watched an LDS conference, watch this or read this and you're day will be a little brighter.


IMG_2123_2

What a strapping family I married into! I have loved enjoying conference with them over the last couple years and hope the tradition continues.


IMG_2119

Till April...

No comments:

Post a Comment