Friday 6 December 2013

Our Little Evergreen

I loved the experience of getting real Christmas tree. It was a first for me, and a bit more stressful than just bringing up the boxed, pre-lit tree from the basement (I still love that too, by the way). I kept saying, "we need one that is a perfect triangle with branches evenly spaced and no empty spots..." When it came down to it, these trees are beautiful because they are imperfect and individual! And when we tied our little guy to the roof of our car, brought it down the stairs to our basement apartment and set it up with my grandma's 50-year-old tree stand, I was proud. 


Welcome to the family, my little evergreen. 


Then, I meticulously covered it with lights and wouldn't let Michael help because I'm a control freak. He's used to it.


^^ daddy's girl ^^
 ^^ we need to work on our mommy daughter picture poses ^^
^^ almost ^^
 // my man bringing home the spoils //

No comments:

Post a Comment