Sunday 7 July 2013

July Fourth Beach Day

It's that time again
Fourth of July at the Carter's!! My absolute favorite family tradition, and this year, we added babies!
Don't worry, we kept them protected from the sun. Full on tents, sun screen and lots of cuddling. Emma Jane was in heaven. She was held all day long and slept like a dream. I think she likes the sound of the ocean. 

I love this picture of our two dads and their babes. This is one to look back on for sure...




Presley, Jillian and Sophie were making up a dance in the sand... 
brings me back to me and my sister


She is her daddy's girl. Look at them! Exact same face. 


Loved getting to hang out with baby Harper. She is hysterical and such a happy girl! She's got her mama's pretty eyes and her daddy's fun-loving personality. I just wished we lived a little closer so these girls got to see each other more. I have a feeling they are going to be very good friends. 


This is the life, huh Emma Janers



That's my girl!!
(her hair looks so red. It's really just a little strawberry) 



No comments:

Post a Comment