Monday 30 May 2011

Back to the Boardwalk

Like I said, we went home for the first weekend in May to make a surprise arrival at Anneliese's spring dance concert. I think it's a compliment that my family can't keep a secret -- they are just as honest as Abe. Thankfully, even though Mom and Dad had a couple slips of the tongue, Anneliese was still a little surprised when I popped into her room to tell her goodnight.


My favorite dance was her disco number. I think baby sister belonged in the seventies.


It was great to see all the family that weekend. We stayed with the Whites that Friday and watched Christie win the final rally for the Bonita High Varsity Swim Team! I've got some very impressive sisters.

1 comment:

  1. you did not just post me in an platinum blone afro on the world wide web! :(

    ReplyDelete