Sunday 17 April 2011

The Carters Come to Town

Fall 2008

I absolutely love my family so much, and I was so excited for them to come visit Provo last week for their spring break! Nothing better than family.

Tuesday:
Michael and I went over for pizza and games at Grandma Anna's.


Wednesday:
All the sisters and mom enjoyed shopping, snacking and chatting around SouthTown Mall. Not to mention Kassidy and I almost got kicked out of Forever 21 because we were trying to get a shirt off a $3,500 mannequin.


Thursday:
We celebrated all the April birthdays! (Mom, Anneliese, Alexa, and Michael)
Oh, and here are the Jackman cousins Sophia and Gracie (Big sister Alexa had her baptism interview that night)


Friday:
Mom and Anneliese met me at BYU's Museum of Art to see the Carl Bloch display. Afterwards we had lunch at the MOA cafe.

I love my mom and seester.

Saturday:
We all attended our cousin Alexa Jackman's baptism and enjoyed brunch at her parents Aliesha and Clarke's afterwards. Delicious! You have to try apple pie filling and yogurt parfaits!

I was sad to say good-bye to Mom, Dad and Anneliese before they headed back to the sunshine state.

No comments:

Post a Comment